The San Francisco 49ers (2-3) are favored by 3.5 points as they try to break their three-game losing streak in a game against the Indianapolis Colts (2-4) on Sunday, October 24. 2021 at Levi’s Stadium. The over / under is 44 in this game.
For more information on betting and fantasy, sign up for the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for the 49ers vs the Colts
On / under insights
- San Francisco’s games this season have topped 44 points three out of five times.
- Indianapolis games are over 44 points on four of six occasions this season.
- Sunday’s total is 2.6 points lower than the combined average of 46.6 points per game for the two teams.
- These two teams give a combined total of 45.6 points per game, 1.6 more than the over / under in this competition.
- The 49ers and their opponents have averaged 49.2 points per game in 2020, 5.2 more than Sunday’s total.
- The Colts’ average total of 46.1 PPG in games this season is 2.1 points above the over / under this game.
49ers stats and trends
- San Francisco has an ATS victory in five games this year.
- This season, the 49ers are winless ATS when they step into a game as a 3.5-point or higher favorite.
- San Francisco games this year have exceeded points total twice on five occasions (40%).
- The 49ers are averaging just 1.6 more points per game (23.4) than the Colts (21.8).
- San Francisco is 0-2 ATS and 1-1 overall in games when registering more than 21.8 points.
- The 49ers are averaging 368.2 yards per game, 1.7 more than the 366.5 the Colts allow per game.
- When San Francisco accumulates over 366.5 yards, the team is 0-2 ATS and 1-1 overall.
- The 49ers have seven gifts this season, while the Colts have 12 takeaways.
- Click on SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for San Francisco’s game with the Colts.
Colts statistics and trends
- In six Indianapolis games this season, he has four ATS wins.
- This season, the Colts have two ATS wins in three games as an underdog by 3.5 points or more.
- Indianapolis games this season have eclipsed the over / under on 50% of their chances (three times in six games with a set point total).
- The Colts are just 0.6 points less per game (23.2) than the 49ers surrender (23.8).
- Indianapolis is 4-0 ATS and 2-2 overall when the team has accumulated over 23.8 points.
- The Colts are averaging 37.7 more yards per game (367.5) than the 49ers are giving up (329.8).
- Indianapolis is 4-1 ATS and 2-3 overall when the team amassed over 329.8 yards.
- This season, the Colts have returned the ball five times, three more than the 49ers to take (2).
House and route information
- The 49ers are winless ATS (0-1) as favorites by 3.5 points or more at home.
- The average points total in the 49ers’ home games this season is 51.3 points, 7.3 more than the over / under this game (44).
- On the road, Indianapolis have two ATS wins and are 1-2 overall.
- Indianapolis has exceeded the total twice in three road games this year.
- The Colts’ away games this season are averaging 45.0 points overall, 1.0 more than the over / under this contest (44).
Powered by Data Skrive.