For more information on betting and fantasy, sign up for the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Rams vs 49ers odds
On / under insights
- Los Angeles games this season have topped 44 points 12 out of 16 times.
- So far this season, 62.5% of San Francisco‘s games (10/16) have had more combined points than Sunday’s over / under 44.
- The two teams combine to score 52.3 points per game, 8.3 more than this contest’s total.
- The competition’s total is 1.1 points higher than the 42.9 these two teams combine to surrender per game this season.
- Rams games this season are averaging 49.7 points, 5.7 points more than Sunday’s over / under.
- In 2021, games involving the 49ers averaged 46.9 points, 2.9 more than the total set in this contest.
Ram statistics and trends
- Los Angeles have eight ATS wins in 16 games this year.
- This season, the Rams are 4-5 ATS in their nine games as a 4-point or better favorite.
- Los Angeles games this year have topped point total on 50% of their occasions (eight times in 16 games with set point total).
- The Rams amassed 6.0 more points per game (27.3) than the 49ers gave (21.3).
- When Los Angeles scores over 21.3 points, it’s 7-4 ATS and 10-1 overall.
- The Rams are averaging 378.8 yards per game, 66.0 yards more than the 312.8 the 49ers allow per outing.
- Los Angeles is 8-7 ATS and 12-3 overall when the team amassed over 312.8 yards.
- The Rams have returned the ball more than 21 times this season, three more turnovers the 49ers have forced (18).
- Click on SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for the Los Angeles game with the 49ers.
49ers stats and trends
- In San Francisco‘s 16 games this year, he has eight ATS wins.
- The 49ers have yet to cover the gap this year when the underdogs 4 points or more.
- San Francisco’s games this year topped the total on seven of 16 occasions (43.8%).
- This season, the 49ers are 3.4 more points per game (25.0) than the Rams’ surrender (21.6).
- San Francisco is 7-3 ATS and 8-2 overall in games when accumulating more than 21.6 points.
- The 49ers are 32.7 more yards per game (371.1) than the Rams (338.4).
- In games where San Francisco picks up more than 338.4 yards, the team is 5-4 ATS and 6-3 overall.
- This season, the 49ers have 22 turnovers, one less than the Rams have take-out (23).
Overview of the house and the road
- Los Angeles are 4-3 ATS and 5-2 overall at home this year.
- At home, favorites 4 or more points, the Rams are 3-2 ATS.
- In seven home games this year, Los Angeles has topped the total three times.
- The Rams’ average home score total this season is 50.6 points, 6.6 more than the over / under in this competition (44).
- San Francisco is 4-4 ATS and 5-3 overall in away games.
- On the road, the 49ers have two ATS wins (2-1) as underdogs at 4 or more points.
- This season, in three of eight away games, San Francisco has stalled.
- The 49ers’ average point total in away games this season is 46.1 points, 2.1 more than the top / bottom number in this competition (44).
Powered by Data Skrive.